Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The blind leading the blind leading the blind!


Does anyone in our house know anything???!!!!! The confusion in our house usually consisted of a newborn baby (rightfully, I cant really get mad at her-she couldn't even speak) and my husband Jamey (who CAN speak and is usually the culprit), but I somehow managed to keep the place running and well-organized. But now that I am 8 months pregnant and have clearly lost my mind, there are no answers to be found in our house and we all end up looking around at one another and doing the Ryanbug move (her answer to every question)-shrugging our shoulders, placing out hands in the air as if to say, "I don't know".
Begin scene.....
"Ryan, where is your doggie?" (Shruggs shoulders and puts hands in the air)
"Jamey, where are the keys?" (Shruggs shoulders, puts hands in the air) AND adds, "I don't know".
"Jen, where is the remote?" "Oh wait, here it is, you put it in the toaster!"
These are scary times in the Newsome household!!!

No comments: