Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How did she do this?! Magic?!











Or...is that she is very good at what she does?! I HATE, and I don't use that word very often, HATE, but I HATE to have my picture taken. So between that and the fact that I love taking pictures, I am rarely IN any pictures (which is fine by me). But Rachael wanted to add to her portfolio and I wanted some kind of documentation of this pregnancy (and desperately needed a vacation) so I agreed to head to Asheville to be her guinea pig. It was so much fun, usually I am inhibited, timid, shy, and she just brought out the best in me. I trusted every decision she made and she put me completely at ease (it doesn't hurt that she is my best friend and I would trust her with my life). We went to maybe 10 different locations and she had me wrapped in scarves and changing along the side of the highway (laughing all the way)! I began to embrace my hugeness because she seemed to enjoy it so! :) All in all it was an amazing photo shoot and a great get away just before Leah is born! If Rachael and I weren't close before-we certainly are now!! :)





No comments: