Thursday, June 17, 2010

Leah turns 1/2 a Year!





I think I started this blog when Ryan was 6 months old and I said a little something about the kind of baby Ryan was. So in all sisterly fairness I will do the same for Leah. She is, by far, the happiest baby I have ever seen. All you have to do is look at her and she smiles and oh what a smile! You could be feeling so crummy, so tired, so blue and when she is in your lap and looks up at you and flashes that smile (almost inappropriately-almost like she is doing it on purpose) you cant help but feel instantly risen. She is very bright, alert, responsive, and most important to us-coordinated! :) She is a heartbeat away from crawling already (something it took Ryan 10 months to do) and can hold herself up quite well! She loves food (just like her sister) and while we initially thought she was going to be our skinny minny, she is getting to be a little chunk (also like her sister). Overall, she is a very easy going, easy to love little girl and I couldn't feel more blessed to have her!

No comments: