Thursday, June 17, 2010

And I get to Witness this First Hand!





I think if I looked back I probably have several blogs posts about how Ryan is a Daddy's Girl. And in each post I probably mention how I am "ok" with that, blah blah blah...But after looking at these photos I had an epiphany, a sudden and profound realization-I get to see it. I get to watch second hand the immense cuteness when Ryan looks at Jamey when he doesn't know she is looking. I get to see the insane smile on her face when he drives into the driveway. I get to hear, "DADDY!!!!" as he is walking towards the door. I get to witness these moments that while Jamey may get the adoration, he misses because he is up close, in the moment. I get to sit back and just enjoy my daughters love for her father and capture it all on film! I used to think that he was the lucky one-but I am beginning to realize that I am just as lucky. Why wouldn't she fall head over heals in love with him-I did-and she IS her mothers daughter! :)
As a side note-look at the last picture and how they are EXACTLY alike-from the position of their head, to their feet-This picture is way better than I orginially thought...I just LOVE IT!

No comments: