Thursday, June 17, 2010

GO USA!!!!!!!!







It doesnt matter that this game is what takes daddy away from us the majority of the year-Every 4 years, I become a SUPERFAN! It's the World Cup baby-the Worlds game-the Beautiful Game and I love it. Ask me my thoughts again in mid August to mid November and chances are I am singing a different tune...but for now, my family is doing it right. Got my girls dressed up in their finest Red White & Blue and ready to take on England (whos colors are also red white & blue-hmmm...oh well...we were clearly Americans!)however, in a blasphemous move Ryan wanted to only watch Toy Story. GASP! Jamey was clearly about to have a break down (not sure if it was because of Ryans lack of interest in soccer or the fact that he couldnt watch the game without a screaming 2 year old), so in a total self sacrificing gesture, I took Ryan upstairs to watch Toy Story and allow Jamey to watch the game in peace!
The game ended in a 1-1 tie....meh. But the girls looked cute, and everyone was happy and ultimately that is all that matters in the end!
As a side note: how hilarious are the last two pictures? Cant you almost hear the scene playing out-
Ryan: Whats up buddy?!
Leah: Wha? Who?
Next Picture-
Leah: Oh yeah! Hey buddy!

No comments: