Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am just THAT good!







Thank goodness my camera has a "sport" feature to capture moments that are happening at the speed of light-like someone hitting a fastball, or someone hitting a 156 mph serve, or my two girls getting along. That may be a slight exaggeration- for the most part, Ryan loves the IDEA of her sister, loves to tell people that is her sister and show her off, but HATES it when her sister gets too close to her or touches anything that Ryan has deemed hers (which is pretty much anything in the house, in the car, or on this planet). So imagine my delight when I placed Leah at the table to play "tea party" and Ryan actually gave her some tea? (I sincerely hope it wasn't laced with anything) What I keep "behind the curtain" was the split second after she gave her the tea, when Ryan knocked the cup out of Leah's hand, saying, "MINE!" (Then why did you give it to her?!) A sign of times to come?! Lordie, help me!

No comments: