Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ahhh-the dog days of..Spring?





"Summertime, and the living is eeeeasssyy"...wait what...its only MAY! Oh good grief Florida! And just like when I was little, thank goodness someone I know has a pool!
Aunt Meghan and Uncle Sam installed a glorious pool for us to enjoy when we visit! We got off to a bit of a rocky start-Ryan in full force "fear" mode, was scared to death by thier dogs and when one of them swam in the pool, I thought it was going to take a force of nature to get her in-enter Jamey! Perfect timing. Once he got in, she dove right in! Now Leah, at 5 month is still in "ignorance is bliss" phase and also (thankfully) has her fathers demeanor and is just happy to be around us! Never complains, just happy as a clam! I find it hysterical that Ryan looks just like dad, but acts just like mom, and Leah looks just like mom but acts just like dad. I guess that is how it should be I suppose.

No comments: