Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010 Take 1-ZooBoo






I have to warn you, this post is going to involve a great deal of screaming and that is just from me reliving the evening at the ZooBoo. And NOT in a great "scared at the haunted house" kind of screaming. More like, tons of tears, and "Why me" sort of screaming only mothers of tantrum throwing 2 1/2 years old and a "blow out in costume" producing 1 years old can do. My mantra is, "hope for the best and expect the worst" and I certainly got it. Neither girl wanted to wear their costumes, which for Leah wasnt as bad, but I spent a great deal of time, effort and energy to make Ryans. Although, when she finally got hers on, Leah took hers off and then Ryan's costume made no sense. Geez. Once there Ryan seemed to have a good time while the rest of us were miserable. Leah wouldnt sit still, in the seat or dads arms and he was forced to "hold" her while pushing the stroller, while I chased after Ryan around in the dark! I heard a few whipsers from the crowd, they said, "cute costume" with a few "poor parents" sprinkled in.

No comments: