Thursday, October 7, 2010

Actual Photos of the Girls TOGETHER!






Finally, a good photo of my girls together. No hair pulling, kicking, pushing, screaming and crying that usually happens when these girls get to close to one another. The scene usually is, Leah crawls over to Ryan, uses her shirt to pull herself up only to tug on her pigtails, then Ryan (who inherited my patience) shoves Leah off of her, then the ensuing screaming and crying from both! So not only do I love these photos because they are tooooo cute, but they also serve to commemorate a monumental occasion-2 minutes of the girls side by side. I equate it to capturing an endangered species, only a true photographer can be so quick on her feet! These truly are my favorite pictures to date. Also, as a side note-I didn't ask Ryan to pose for any of these (I learned my lesson the hard way) I just let her do her thing!

No comments: