Monday, January 12, 2009

Ryan made a friend...




So Ryan really attracts people every where she goes. I can't explain it. She doesn't make much noise or make large gestures, just sits there and they come to her like a moth to a flame. This cutie pie little girl came over to us while we were waiting for the swings at the playground. She walked right up and held Ryan's hand. If Ryan was bugged or annoyed, you would never know it. She was just as sweet as could be and the little girl helped Ryan out with her paci, it was a very precious and memorable moment.
This actually reminded me I need to tell the story about us picking her up from daycare and when we got there all the kids were circling Miss Linda. I made a comment about her having a captive audience, and she said, "Well, its not for me, its for Ryan" It was only then I noticed Ryan sitting at the play piano with all the kids watching her bang on those keys....truly hilarious moment! She had those kids eating out of the palm of her hands! The song was hideous though...

No comments: