Friday, January 2, 2009

If you HAVE to spend Christmas in Florida....







then why not spend it at the beach? For crying out loud, it was 82 degrees the entire time we were there, not exactly Christmas temps. However, if you must spend Christmas in 82 degree weather, you might as well go to the beach! Being raised a Florida beach girl (I'm actually a Asheville mountain girl at heart) it is important for me that Ryan enjoys the beach. First of all, Grandma and grandpa live here so we will be going quite often, and secondly, I think it is weird when someone says they dont enjoy the beach-I just dont get it. Anyway, thankfully, she loved it-all of it, the wind, the sand, the water (which I was trepidatious about after the last melt down she had after putting her feet int he ocean-of coarse she was like what, 3 months old) but she did awesome! So now it is official, Ryan will have the beach in her veins and Asheville in her heart-just like mommy!



No comments: