Monday, February 15, 2010

Wha?! Soccer?! Behind my back!!






Let me be clear, first and foremost-I like the sport of soccer, I really do. However, I have been watching my husband be involved in one form or another of this game for the last 18 years (either playing, coaching, directing, etc...) So when discussing sports (we all know Ryan will be an athlete-no question-do you see her above catching a ball at 22 months???!!!) I was kind of hoping to avoid soccer for a while. Lets start with gymnastics, or dance, even alpine skiing was mentioned, anything but soccer. So when I caught them outside "practicing" when Jamey thought I was sleeping, I was...well...Grrrrrr!!!! It's fine, really, and I would like to not come across as the bitter wife of a coach who's life is dictated by a sport-but I am a bitter wife of a coach who's life is dictated by a sport-so is it any wonder I prefer alpine skiing?! :)
But she was enjoying herself and looked so cute I had to take some pics!
Now, where are my tennis racquet's-STAT!

No comments: