Monday, February 15, 2010

What's up dude-whats the score?




What 22 month old stands like this to watch tv?! We were in the kitchen making dinner when my husband whispers to me, "get the camera!". Whispering to me like he wanted me to take a picture of a skittish tiger in the jungle (no sudden movements)-of coarse not being in the jungle but rather in the middle of cooking dinner my reaction was, "WHAT?!". Then he nodded with his head in Ryans general direction, so I felt obliged to look because of the effort Jamey was putting in, so I reluctantly took a peek, and I was so thankful I did-this is what I saw!!! Hilarious! She looked as if she had been walking by and noticed the game on tv and stopped for a gander. You can imagine another toddler walking by and saying, "Whats up dude-whats the score?". This picture cracks me up every time I see it! Not sure if was Ryans stance (which is very funny) or Jamey's gestures trying to get me to look....he is too cute!

No comments: