Wednesday, December 3, 2008






Thanksgiving Day! Some of Jamey's family members have met Ryan before (of coarse she was only a few months old then and WASN'T wearing her fancy new dress) so I was excited for them to see her all grown up (hee hee-the girl can't eat real food, or walk/talk, but she is grown up). Anyway, the day was perfect! I couldn't have scripted it better if I wanted to, she was STELLAR!!!!! She cooed on command, smiled when directed, ate ALL her dinner (which I will get into later), laughed when it was appropriate (which is unusual-she normally laughs inappropriately), rubbed her eyes when she was tired all cute like, napped when needed, woke smiley and basically charmed the hell out of the entire family! But enough of her-the best part-the food. Besides the peas (sorry-had to through that in there Nana) everything was wonderful (from the turkey to the broccoli casserole to the cheese muffins to the stuffing) and I ate my weight in it all-way more than I should have (which is normal right?) and Ryan followed suit: she had pureed turkey and gravy, sweet potatos, green beans AND applesauce for dessert. The best part is, she ate it all...not real sure where she put it!! But I guess she wanted to be just like mommy-fat and happy and SLEEPY!
It was a lovely day all around and soooo nice to see everyone again! Thanks so much to Nana and Papa Joe for the yummy treats and always feeding us so well!! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

which one is Jamey's brother in the family pic?