Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Insane Pressure of the 1st Christmas Card...


Who would have thought the process of picking a picture for Christmas cards would be so unbearable. Actually, Jamey probably had a clue this wouldn't be easy for me, and maybe Rachael had an inkling. But for most people this process should be fun, easy, and memorable! But there is so much pressure I have placed on this stupid card that I am tempted not to send one at all, take that family, though it really isn't their fault that I am making this so difficult!
And it really isn't a bad problem to have, I have about 10 cute shots, of which I cannot decide between. Then there is the issue of the card itself, what color, how many photos to use, what to write, who to send them to....ARGGGGG. But what I need to remember, and what Jamey and everyone else who is normal and reasonable keeps telling me, is 1: it is just a Christmas card-people will LOVE it just because Ryan is on it and 2: IT IS JUST A CARD! Ahhh, nothing like a little perspective!
I just wanted to publicly say for all those who are trying to help me, I hear ya.... I'm listening and just give me a few more weeks to look these pictures over and then decide to go in a different direction entirely!

No comments: