Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Good Grief...Just Put the Camera Down!






I'm through apologizing for the thousands of photos I take of this girl...well except to her of coarse (I think her expression in the first photo shows her true feelings on this subject). I am well aware I've gone overboard, and frankly I dont care! I can promise that once we get though the holidays it should slow down dramatically. Now, after that preamble, on to Ryans "1st of 3 of her very First Christmas". Huh? It breaks down like this...this blessed child gets not one, not two, but THREE Christmas' (is that proper for plural Christmas?) Anyway, Nana and Papa Joe Newsome came to town and they could have used a sleigh to carry all the presents they had for this child. She may look like me to some and more like Jamey to others, she may roll her eyes like me, and laugh like me and be stubborn like me, but her patience she got from Jamey! She was in no hurry to rip open these presents....of coarse it helps she doesn't know what presents are and what is underneath the paper and ribbon....but still..her precision was familiar. But once all the paper was torn and ribbons were eaten..by either her or my cat Moe, it was play time and she had a blasty! She adored all of her new toys and didn't really know what to play with first. I think I made a comment that we were going to have to move just to hold all her toys (and that is not all that far off from the truth...sadly)! But it was a wonderful day, and despite having a KILLER stomach virus (that story has no place here) she had an awesome day! Many many thanks to the Newsomes!!! They braved the bug and came anyway-keeping my fingers crossed they don't get sick!
Here are a few videos from the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tt_ZLUsxx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerfI7LMHCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNhhH4o01k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPCMwW9Ls4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's your christmas card - the one with Ryan wearing the Santa hat ! too cute. Hope guys are all feeling better - Gabe was sick this weekend too.
Rach