Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NO-for the last time she is NOT cute, she is a very scary spider!



Oh my goodness...sooo very very cold! This child, or rather black widow spider, sat so quiet and patient (much like a poisonous spider) until it was her turn to walk across the stage. Of coarse I was holding her, as I was her spider web, but still the girl is a trooper. It had to be 40 degrees and the wind was so cold, and yet not a peep out of her. I adored this costume, which took me a lot longer to make than I thought-why is it things are always so easy in theory? But she looked great, it turned out awesome and we got 3rd place. Stupid 3 yr old baby chick and a 3 yr old policeman robbed her of her glory. But I think everyone there knew who the winner was!!
Now, we went to the mall trick or treating and to seek revenge with another contest and she won 1st place for the Most Creative Costume...ahhh....revenge..validation....that is more like it!!
Now, the question is, what am I going to have her be next year???

No comments: