Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A couple Grandmas, a Papa Joe and toys!!!















Ryan IS spoiled. I am the first to admit it. However, I am not the one spoiling her-it is her grandparents...ALL 4 OF THEM ARE GUILTY! Not that I can really blame them, they were forced anxiously to wait 7 years for their first grandchild, I suppose they are long overdue some spoilin fun. Nana and Papa Joe came into town for Halloween, took her trick-or-treating and bought her so much food, she will end up a Ryanrolypoly. Then my mom, known as just "Grandma" (which I love-old school), took her to the park and brought her all sorts of toys, books and stuffed animals...she didn't know what to play with first! If this was just a few random gifts then I hate to think what Christmas will be like!!! Isn't that the right of a grandparent though???

No comments: