Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The MOST annoying game in the world!!!




Steve has always been...what is a nice way to put this...ostentatious. That may actually be too generous. Since he was 6 weeks old he played this game with us where we get on the floor and he runs circles around us barking....sounds like more fun than it really is. It was cute before he truly "found" his bark, but ever since it is the most horrible noise I know, it literally burns my brain. Since Ryan has been sitting up on her own, we have begun playing on the floor more and more and Steve sees this has a good opportunity to introduce Ryan to this game. Now, in normal situations, I would end this game immediately before I get a migraine, however, Ryan happens to LOVE it. She giggles and coos, and smiles & laughs, she cant get enough, which spurs Steve on further and louder! If this sounds like the most obnoxious game ever, you would be right. But for now, there is no harm (besides my ears bleeding) and they seem to honestly enjoy this dance around each other and I like them to get along. So in short-whatever makes Ryan happy, makes me happy...and whatever makes Steve happy, makes everyone else miserable! :)