Thursday, August 19, 2010

A VERY VERY VERY Pregnant Aunt Rachael!






With my best friend being 8 months pregnant with twins and staying only an hour and half away, I knew I was going to get away for a day to go and see her. I HAD to get away and go see her. I took Ryan with me, knowing it would be a very long time before either one of us would be able to leave our babies to come visit one another, plus I didn't feel right about leaving both babies with my poor mom all day. We got there a bit earlier than expected and had to wait for Rachael to get home and I am so glad we were there early to see what happened next. Rachael pulls up in her silver VW Bug and I got to witness what can best be described as a clown car. A clown car in the sense that it is pure magic that they fit so much in a such a small space! I mean that in the best way possible. It was hysterical to see my very pregnant friend climb out of her bug when, as you can see above, her twin belly was as big as the car! God, I love this girl! The visit was unfortunately short, but tremendously sweet. And Rach was able to take a few shots of Ryan, but Ryan being, well, Ryan, refused to pose, or smile, or even look in the direction of the camera. We were lucky to get any pictures at all. Rach and I agreed that modeling is NOT in her future, but only because she seems to hate the camera so....pity.
So 3 hours on the road, for only an hour visit-WORTH EVERY MINUTE!

No comments: