Friday, July 10, 2009

Fathers Day!














Poor daddy had to share his Fathers Day with his Birthday this year-neither of which was anything spectacular! We did however decide to go out to dinner to celebrate, but in usual Jamey fashion, he did most of the work anyway-they really should come up with a day to honor the amazing dads who...wait...what....oh...that is what this weekend was supposed to be...oooppppss. Sorry daddy-we'll get you next year!
As you can see from above, Ryan has gotten into a pretty clear routine when getting ready. She gets dressed (which BTW, how adorable is that dress Aunt Judy got her?) then she immediately knows to put on her shoes next. Usually she backs into me and sits on my lap for me to put them on, but on this day she wanted to make daddy proud by putting them on herself...futile..but I loved the effort. Then once she is ready (VERY much like me) she is ready to go and everyone in house better be ready too! Sadly, even though it was supposed to be Jamey's night, Ryan was irritated that he wasnt ready yet-see her looking upstairs for him?! Once he came down, she ran to the window as if showing us she wants to go outside, then ran to daddy to pick her up to go...I guess it is now Ryans world and we just live in it....not only that, but I got a small glimpse of what it feels to have someone rush you to leave...hey-I only asked to picked up that once...but there is no excuse for yelling up the stairs and running to the window...sorry Jamey!


No comments: