Friday, April 23, 2010

Ryan's New Chair-A present for her or for ME?!




When my mom came to visit one time and saw Ryan taking over the recliner and then the couch she casually mentioned, "Ryan needs her own chair." Hmmm, I initially blew this notion off cause honestly where in the hell would i put it? But if I heard, Move mommy" or "Mommy sit on the couch" one more time I was going to freak out. This child has taken over all the furniture and we ended up on the floor most of the time-NOT RIGHT!
So my mom bought her a great chair/ottoman combo sized just for her! I honestly thought it was going to be tougher than it was for her to start using it-but she really likes the idea of having her very own chair. The only problem is she still has to have her pillow (that she usually uses on the couch) but now drags to her chair-but it is pretty big and takes up most of the seat so she ends up sitting straight up...but hey, whatever she wants and whatever gets her to stop yelling at me to MOVE MOMMY!

No comments: