Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to choose...













There were 245 pictures on the disk Scott gave me from our little Easter photo shoot. Of coarse Ryan looked stunning (even though she barely smiles in any of them-that is just how she rolls) Jamey's parents & Jamey looked great, my mom looked beautiful, and then there is me....in all my "sobbing uncontrollably for 3 days, bags under the eyes, 7 weeks pregnant weight gain" glory. I'm exaggerating a bit, but I certainly felt how I looked-stressed, emotionally spent (this was days after I found out I was pregnant again magically) and just ready for the weekend to be over. But all that considered, I think they turned out all right! Thanks again Scott, I know you are used to athletes in motion, but we did the best we could! :)



No comments: