Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Future Picasso's






Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
Even though I am not very talented I never feel better than when I am painting, drawing, or creating. Because I have a little time on my hands while not working, I have been working on a few items and actually got the guts up to not only display my work, but actually try to sell my items. In this vein attempt, I wanted to get a few photos of me and my girls in an "artist" moment. What started out as a "photo shoot" ended up being the most fun we have had in a long time. I brought some "washable" paint, brushes, and a huge a white sheet of paper-the girls brought their imaginiation. I guess they imagined a mess, becuase that is what it turned out to be-not bound by conventional rules, they thought I made a better canvas than the paper and fingers worked better than paint brushes. And what a beautiful mess these girls made!

No comments: