Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tailgating 2009











First of all, where did my baby go-seriously, look at her all growns up! It was parents weekend for Jamey's soccer team and we all went tailgating for GSU! It was blazing hot (as you can see from her lovely hairdo!) but despite that the parents loved meeting Ryan. I think she did some damage control for the bad start of the season! She stumbled upon kids handing out free footballs and snagged herself one (then went back to get another-nice try). I taught her a few of my moves and clearly she is a natural-just look at her form. And until her sister gets here she will just have to settle hiking it to herself and then play QB! We had a quick downpour at which point mommy was no longer comfortable (as if I was that comfortable to begin with) but we had to leave. I dont know how a 5'1 7 1/2 month along pregnant woman can look like a drowned rat, but I managed to do it!




No comments: