Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Streets of Heaven are too Crowded with Angels tonight!


It is with a heavy heart that I have to write about my father passing on May 29, 2009. I am not going to go into much detail-still too soon for that-however, I will say how blessed we were as children to have had him as a dad. I am eternally grateful for the wit and sense of humor he gave me (is that a compliment?) and so very very thankful that not only did he get to meet his grandchild, but more importantly she got to meet him. I will forever cherish this picture-she came into great grandmas house and plopped down to play-I didnt even notice until I picked up my camera that my fathers portrait was in the background-lovely...simply lovely. I just know he is in heaven watching her grow and laughing at my every struggle (moms arent the only ones to put curses on their children to raise a child just like they were! ) I love you dad!
To see his memorial page please visit www.MeM.com and search John Schommer

No comments: