Tuesday, March 10, 2009

While Dad is Away...


the girlies will play! Jamey is officially into his Spring Season, which leaves Ryanbug and I alone on the weekends. So instead of sittin around the house crying about it, we headed to the park for a bit of exercise. We struggled a bit (we will get better)...first we left (Jamey left) the stroller at the house and didnt realize it until we got to park (I know what you are going to ask...why was it not in the back of the car like always? ALL I can do to not ask that question), after spending 45 min to go home get the stroller, now we are back at the park...whew. Our walk was awesome, Ryan was waving at everyone and everything-people, kids, dogs, lamp posts...she spreads the love equally. A hour later, it was time to rest. I laid out a blanket to chill on and as soon as I sat her down, took two pictures (see above) she began to shovel in acorns in her mouth like she was preparing for winter. Once I rooted them all out, I realized that she just couldnt help herself and everything was going in her mouth it was time to go! Sadly. Worth the trip back for the stroller?? absolutely! Just next time I will bring a small rake and check the trunk before we go!

No comments: