Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's called "Little Dog Syndrome"


I know, I know, you are thinking, "How could this sweet faced girl, so pure and pretty be affected by such a thing?" Who knew my beautiful angel was....wait for it....A BULLY!?!?!
Crazy I know...but apparently, I suffered from the same thing...we are tiny, petite people with loud barks as to be heard, OR in Ryan's case, to get her toy back after it was taken. The story goes (as told by a laughing daycare teacher) the older, bigger boys are taking toys out of her hands and now that she can crawl, instead of sitting there crying about it, get gets up, crawls over, pushes them, and GETS HER TOY BACK! That will show em! It is kinda funny if you think about it, but as proud as I am that she is showing some assertiveness, I still want a sweet girl who knows how to share! She shares all the time at home, I mean Steve is the recipient of her food generosity all the time! And her favorite game right now is to give me her paci, and socks! Why doesn't that translate to daycare? I'm told it isn't a big deal, so I am choosing to not worry about it, for now, but "sharing" is a constant topic at our house right now, just to be safe! :) Now, pushing the boys, that is a skill her daddy has NO problem with her using!!!! We have been told that Jamey needs to buy a shotgun...but apparently Ryan can take care of herself!!! :)

No comments: